Dogs and crates...
So my dog, Kuma, is crate trained (supposedly). But she doesn't like her crate and view it as her home or her den.
Last night went something like this:
3a.m.: BARK, bark, bark, woof, whiiiiiine
4a.m.: BARK, bark, bark, bark, bark, howl
5:10a.m.: Hooooowl, whiiiine, woof, woof, woof, BARK
5:40a.m.: Whimper whimper whimper
I'm afraid to leave her out at night for fear that she'll traumatize the cats and destroy the house. I'm not coherently thinking today from lack of sleep. Bear with me.
Last night went something like this:
3a.m.: BARK, bark, bark, woof, whiiiiiine
4a.m.: BARK, bark, bark, bark, bark, howl
5:10a.m.: Hooooowl, whiiiine, woof, woof, woof, BARK
5:40a.m.: Whimper whimper whimper
I'm afraid to leave her out at night for fear that she'll traumatize the cats and destroy the house. I'm not coherently thinking today from lack of sleep. Bear with me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home