Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Montana football....

The Griz football season is getting ready to kick off in the next 10 days or so. And I've found the first game of the year will be televised on CSTV. They're calling it the Brawl of the Bears (Montana Griz vs. Main Black Bears). If I were a betting woman my money goes on my Grizzlies.

In the last 5 years or so, I've managed to convert my friends who claim other universities into Grizzly fans. I'm not quite sure my boyfriend understands when I tell him I listen to every Montana game religiously on Saturdays on my computer. He's not been through a football season with me yet. I may have to work on my powers of persuasion to convince him that Montana football is king.

27 working days until I go on vacation to fly fish. 10 total days until kickoff at 5pm. Tune into CSTV. Catch the Griz. You won't be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home