Cabin themed vacation
Tammy and I leave for Montana in 11 working days (as I'm sure you're all aware at this point).
For our second week we've decided to head north to Glacier National Park. This was, she gets to see a good portion of western montana and I get to visit some of my favorite places in the world. (and fish, don't forget the fishing)
I've been sleuthing around trying to find a place for us to rest our weary heads after a day of hiking and playing with the bears. I think this morning I found our base camp for that week.
Check it out at: North Fork Hostel
For our second week we've decided to head north to Glacier National Park. This was, she gets to see a good portion of western montana and I get to visit some of my favorite places in the world. (and fish, don't forget the fishing)
I've been sleuthing around trying to find a place for us to rest our weary heads after a day of hiking and playing with the bears. I think this morning I found our base camp for that week.
Check it out at: North Fork Hostel
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home