Grizzlies win!
Me: I need more alcohol to watch this.
She: They're still ahead.
Me: I know, but I'm used to watching them blow through their games. This one is a little too close for comfort currently.
He: At least it's a game....
Me: Their offense needs some definite help. Only thing keeping them in this game is their special teams.
Montana: 30
Maine: 20
First game of the year and it was televised nationally. My only complaints about the televised presentation on CSTV is the announcers. If I had heard the announcers lauding Maine any more I might have been ill right there. We tried to pull the game open to listen to the announcers on the computer, but there was a delay time, so they were one play behind each time. Oh well.
Also, go to the capital one mascot site and vote for Monte. He's the Harley riding, handstanddingest bear in the west and he's up again for the mascot of the year award.
Capital One Mascot of the Year award - Vote for Monte!
She: They're still ahead.
Me: I know, but I'm used to watching them blow through their games. This one is a little too close for comfort currently.
He: At least it's a game....
Me: Their offense needs some definite help. Only thing keeping them in this game is their special teams.
Montana: 30
Maine: 20
First game of the year and it was televised nationally. My only complaints about the televised presentation on CSTV is the announcers. If I had heard the announcers lauding Maine any more I might have been ill right there. We tried to pull the game open to listen to the announcers on the computer, but there was a delay time, so they were one play behind each time. Oh well.
Also, go to the capital one mascot site and vote for Monte. He's the Harley riding, handstanddingest bear in the west and he's up again for the mascot of the year award.
Capital One Mascot of the Year award - Vote for Monte!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home