Weather....
I was looking at the weather forecast for West Yellowstone today just simply because I didn't feel like working for a few minutes and I found that next Thursday, Sept. 11th they are forecasting mixed rain and snow for the West Yellowstone area. *shivers with delight*
I love it. :) Tammy and I are all equipped after a second trip to REI armed with our shopping lists...and a few things that weren't on the lists as well.
She: She looks so cute with the little curls escaping from around the hat.
Other She: You really must buy that. A baseball hat won't keep your neck dry in the rain.
Me: I guess I can afford it. You guys sure it looks good?
She: It even goes with your outfit today!! Boots, fleece jacket, jeans. Yeah. It's you.
Other She: Definitely
Lesson: Never go shopping with two friends who are determined to help you buy things you can live without, even if they do look cute on you. ;)
I love it. :) Tammy and I are all equipped after a second trip to REI armed with our shopping lists...and a few things that weren't on the lists as well.
She: She looks so cute with the little curls escaping from around the hat.
Other She: You really must buy that. A baseball hat won't keep your neck dry in the rain.
Me: I guess I can afford it. You guys sure it looks good?
She: It even goes with your outfit today!! Boots, fleece jacket, jeans. Yeah. It's you.
Other She: Definitely
Lesson: Never go shopping with two friends who are determined to help you buy things you can live without, even if they do look cute on you. ;)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home