Ask Sam...
Ask WHO? you say....
Ask SAM...
He: Where can I find the Ask SAM database?
Me: It doesn't exist anymore.
He: It has to exist. I need information out of it.
Me: That's nice, but it was as DOS ap and per SOP 1602 it doesn't exist anymore.
He: But....but.....I know YOU can tell me where to find it.
Me: In the database heaven in the sky?
Gotta love the streamlining of data management around this place.
Ask SAM...
He: Where can I find the Ask SAM database?
Me: It doesn't exist anymore.
He: It has to exist. I need information out of it.
Me: That's nice, but it was as DOS ap and per SOP 1602 it doesn't exist anymore.
He: But....but.....I know YOU can tell me where to find it.
Me: In the database heaven in the sky?
Gotta love the streamlining of data management around this place.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home