Tuesday...
Weather front coming in has created nice sinus pressure headaches for me in the last two days. I looked like my dog had clocked me in the eye yesterday. At least today it's just puffy and not purple!!
In other news in my world, Montana will be playing Western Illinois on Saturday. And being that I'll be in south central Illinois gorging on turkey and home cooked goodies courtesy of my Dad.
Now, WIU is the team that got into a fight last year with Western Kentucky. I'm talking serious fight too, with guys being bashed in the head with helmets. This resulted in NCAA supsensions for Playoff Championship games...which means that those suspensions will be served in the game against the Griz on Saturday.
In other news in my world, Montana will be playing Western Illinois on Saturday. And being that I'll be in south central Illinois gorging on turkey and home cooked goodies courtesy of my Dad.
Now, WIU is the team that got into a fight last year with Western Kentucky. I'm talking serious fight too, with guys being bashed in the head with helmets. This resulted in NCAA supsensions for Playoff Championship games...which means that those suspensions will be served in the game against the Griz on Saturday.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home