Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Cappuccino...

Yesterday's conversation:

Me: What are you going to get her for Christmas? You guys haven't been dating that long...
He: Well, she likes coffee.
Me: Coffee is good. You can get her a mix of gourmet coffees.
He: I was thinking about that.
Me: Or, you can get her a grinder. Does she have a grinder?
He: I dunno. I haven't been to her house yet.
Me: You need to be sneaky and find out.

Today's conversation:
He: She has a grinder.
Me: So what are you going to do now?
He: I bought her an espresso maker so she can make cappucino.
Me: Did you buy her the frothing pitcher too?
He: The WHAT?
Me: You do KNOW how cappuccino is made right?
He: No....
Me: You have to froth the milk, thus the need for the frothing pitcher.
He: ???????? WHAT?
Me: I'll show you. We'll go to Field's on Friday and pick one up after lunch.
He: I knew there was a reason you were my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home