Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Gas bill...

*ping* You've got mail.

Me: *reading the gas bill* This can't be right. I know we used more than $0 in gas this month.

Me: *calling gas company* Umm...I just got my gas bill and it says that I don't owe you anything. But I know I've used gas this month. Can you tell me why it says I owe nothing?

Gas company lady: We've been overbilling you since you moved into your house so you now have a credit.

Me: ?!?!?!?!?! Excuse me?

Gas company lady: Yes. They did an estimate on what your gas bill would be each month when you first moved into your house. That's what they've been billing you on. When the guys were out to read your meter on Friday they found the discrepancy.

Me: So you've basically overcharged me by $400 in the last year and you've had that money to invest and play with?

Gas company lady: You have a credit on your account. You just don't have to pay anything until that credit is used up.

Me: *irrately* That's not the point. But thank you for clearing up the discrepancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home