Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Girl's day...

Me: Look! Look! There it is!!! *pointing to the shiny new Home Depot on Kimball and Addison*
She, She 2 and She 3: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Paint, color schemes, and power tools were the words of the day.

Then it was off to Woodfield for all we could eat sushi as well as some fun at Frederick's of Hollywood.

She: Hmm...I'll try on the pink one.
Me: It's one of those gel bras.....
She: I'm not blessed like the rest of you all.
In the dressing room:
Me: Damn girl! Where did THOSE come from??

After that it was off to the fabric store....

Me: Look at this silk!! It's 50% off!!!
She 2: Ooohhh...red. Kath, will you make me a flirty red dress???
Me: Oh yeah. Not a problem. You buy the silk, I'll make the dress. Then we have an excuse to go out for an evening when the winter doldrums hit.
She 2: But I don't have a pattern....
She 3: Buy the silk. We'll find the perfect pattern later.

And of course, no girl's day is complete without MARGARITAS!! Strawberry ones to be exact.

I may hate Schaumburg but its got everything I want to buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home