Mastercard....
So I get this nice message from blogger telling me there's a problem with my credit card for billing. I just figure the card is at its expiration date. So I go in to fix my account and it won't take the card. Hmm...plenty of room on it. This is a bit suspicious. So I go to my card online to check my balances. It won't let me access the card, but rather gives me an 800 number to call. I call and then they transfer me to the fraud department.
Me: Can you tell me why my card is locked?
Them: Ma'am, your card is locked because we need to verify a purchase you made.
Me: Okay.......Can you tell me what that purchase is?
Them: Ma'am, you should know that amount already.
Me: Refresh my memory.
Them: Did you make a purchase on Feb. 2nd in the amount of $58.80?
Me: Yeeesss.....that's my cork tile. Why is there a problem?
Them: Well, we like to verify any charges made outside of the country. This one was made in Canada.
Me: I bought it online...how would I know WHERE they're located??
Them: We just wanted to be sure it was an authorized purchase.
Me: So I need to check with Big Daddy Mastercard before I can travel out of the country?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!
Them: Thank you for your cooperation.
Damn those Canadian businesses.
Me: Can you tell me why my card is locked?
Them: Ma'am, your card is locked because we need to verify a purchase you made.
Me: Okay.......Can you tell me what that purchase is?
Them: Ma'am, you should know that amount already.
Me: Refresh my memory.
Them: Did you make a purchase on Feb. 2nd in the amount of $58.80?
Me: Yeeesss.....that's my cork tile. Why is there a problem?
Them: Well, we like to verify any charges made outside of the country. This one was made in Canada.
Me: I bought it online...how would I know WHERE they're located??
Them: We just wanted to be sure it was an authorized purchase.
Me: So I need to check with Big Daddy Mastercard before I can travel out of the country?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!
Them: Thank you for your cooperation.
Damn those Canadian businesses.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home