Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Spring...

It's a beautiful spring day and I'm in the house doing housework simply because I can't go out and do the things that I really want to. Like plant!! I want to go play in the dirt!!!! *pouts*

Instead, I decided to work on my floor cloth. A floor cloth, for those of you who are going "A wha?", is a handpainted canvas for your floors. Like a carpet. Apparently, the earliest ones were made out of sailcloth to cover the dirt floors. They went out of vogue when they introduced linoleum. I stumbled across the idea when I first moved into my house. So, a couple of weeks ago I picked up the paints and the canvas I needed and I'm just getting the first couple of layers of paint down on the canvas before I can do the fun stuff of designing. :)

The dog keeps on asking to come in and go out, so I'm definitely getting my knee therapy in today with the stairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home