New tech toys...
You would think that when you buy a new cell phone there would be an easy way to switch all your information over!!
My cell phone died this weekend. Well, it still works...meaning I can get phone calls and make phone calls, but the ringer doesn't work and neither does the vibrate function. So the entire weekend I spent all my time looking down at my phone going, "How did I miss three calls??? I had my phone with me!!!" So before heading off to Sprint last night, I tried calling my cell from my home phone. It blurped. That's all it did. One quick "blurp". No ring, no vibrate....just "blurp". I looked at the dog, she looked at me and I suggested to her that we go for a car ride.
I bought a nice new teensy little phone. Not quite sure about how I feel with it being so small. I had a hard time finding my old phone in my bag!! I can only imagine how much worse this will be!!
My cell phone died this weekend. Well, it still works...meaning I can get phone calls and make phone calls, but the ringer doesn't work and neither does the vibrate function. So the entire weekend I spent all my time looking down at my phone going, "How did I miss three calls??? I had my phone with me!!!" So before heading off to Sprint last night, I tried calling my cell from my home phone. It blurped. That's all it did. One quick "blurp". No ring, no vibrate....just "blurp". I looked at the dog, she looked at me and I suggested to her that we go for a car ride.
I bought a nice new teensy little phone. Not quite sure about how I feel with it being so small. I had a hard time finding my old phone in my bag!! I can only imagine how much worse this will be!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home