Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Cubs games...

Me: Okay, this is their last chance to pull this out tonight.

*watches the pop up fly ball*

Me to She: How come every time I come to a Cubs game with you they lose?

She: I dunno. You're like the goat curse.

Me: I can be in a bar in Montana with Tammy and they win, but if I actually show up at Wrigley field with you they are guaranteed to lose. We've got to at least a game or two a year for the last 6 years you've lived here. I've yet to see them win a game.

Random St. Louis fan: So you're gonna be here tomorrow then, right?

Me: Nope....gotta work.

Random St. Louis fan: That's no fun!

Me: I know, but I've gotta pay that pesky mortgage somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home