Fishing...
Me: Are you sure we haven't passed Highway 78?
She: I'm positive. It's just up ahead.
Me: How can you be sure? We've never come this way before?
She: Dare you doubt the navigator??
Me: Wellll.....Oooooh....there's Highway 78. I will never doubt the navigator again.
Tammy and I went in search of new trout waters today. It was a gorgeous day. I'm sunburnt, sore and happy. What more can a girl ask for? Okay, that I would have caught a trout...but I KNOW they're there now.
She: I'm positive. It's just up ahead.
Me: How can you be sure? We've never come this way before?
She: Dare you doubt the navigator??
Me: Wellll.....Oooooh....there's Highway 78. I will never doubt the navigator again.
Tammy and I went in search of new trout waters today. It was a gorgeous day. I'm sunburnt, sore and happy. What more can a girl ask for? Okay, that I would have caught a trout...but I KNOW they're there now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home