Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Phone calls...

I received an email from someone I've been talking to on and off for a while now. We had graduated to the telephone phase, but apparently something has been off with my phone connections...

He: Hey Stranger, I've tried to call you numerous times with no luck. Give me a call sometime.

Me: ????? BWAH???? I haven't received voicemail and my phone definitely hasn't rung.....

He: I called.

Me: I didn't receive your messages. You did leave messages, right?

He: Of course I left messages.

Me: Well, I can't call you because you never gave me your number.

Weirdness abounds. So to anyone else who has called me in the last month and hasn't gotten a response back from me, CALL me again and let's see if we can figure this out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home