Wimbledon...
Wimbledon is going on currently. It's my dream to someday make it there for strawberries and champagne in the middle week..but this year I may have to settle for strawberries and champagne for the finals over the fourth of July weekend.
However, I did discover that I can listen to the matches on Radio Wimbledon on my computer while I'm at work. It's apparently 4pm in London. Martina Navratilova has yet to play. She won her first round match soundly
Apparently the Brits are having the same problems with rain as we are. There was one match this week that took three days to finish. That's right DAYS. Not hours.
However, I did discover that I can listen to the matches on Radio Wimbledon on my computer while I'm at work. It's apparently 4pm in London. Martina Navratilova has yet to play. She won her first round match soundly
Apparently the Brits are having the same problems with rain as we are. There was one match this week that took three days to finish. That's right DAYS. Not hours.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home