Brother: They strip searched me before I got on the plane in Oakland!
Me: But you made the plane...
Brother: That's not the point!! I didn't have any luggage...and I was already running late for the plane.
Me: But you made the plane...
Brother: I really need a beer right now...
Me: Oooohhhh....have I got something in the fridge that will make you HAPPY!!
Brother: ??????
Me: Guess! You'll never guess!! They're bringing it into Wisconsin these days!! I can get more! Wisconsin isn't far!!
Brother: What do you have????
Me: Moose Drool!! I have Moose Drool!!
Brother: Nuh-uh!! You don't!!
Me: I do! Here! Have a bottle!!!
Brother: Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You are a goddess.
Me: But you made the plane...
Brother: That's not the point!! I didn't have any luggage...and I was already running late for the plane.
Me: But you made the plane...
Brother: I really need a beer right now...
Me: Oooohhhh....have I got something in the fridge that will make you HAPPY!!
Brother: ??????
Me: Guess! You'll never guess!! They're bringing it into Wisconsin these days!! I can get more! Wisconsin isn't far!!
Brother: What do you have????
Me: Moose Drool!! I have Moose Drool!!
Brother: Nuh-uh!! You don't!!
Me: I do! Here! Have a bottle!!!
Brother: Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You are a goddess.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home