Grandpa...
Most of you know my grandfather at this point. He's adopted a good portion of you as his other "grandkids". Tammy is his "little red head". Serendia and Trish are some of his "girls". He holds boundless respect for the miles that Jason logs, all the while shaking his head.
I talked to my father last night and the first words out of his mouth were, "He's not good."
Apparently, the cancer that they decided not to operate on several months ago has wrapped itself around his kidney. He's losing a lot of blood and he's very very weak. They're operating this afternoon. After talking to my father he said that nurses and doctor's didn't sound hopeful.
I can't help but think that Grandpa never really wanted to live in this much pain and agony. It's terrible to watch a loved one suffer and know that you can't do a damn thing about it. I'll keep you all posted as I know what's going on.
I talked to my father last night and the first words out of his mouth were, "He's not good."
Apparently, the cancer that they decided not to operate on several months ago has wrapped itself around his kidney. He's losing a lot of blood and he's very very weak. They're operating this afternoon. After talking to my father he said that nurses and doctor's didn't sound hopeful.
I can't help but think that Grandpa never really wanted to live in this much pain and agony. It's terrible to watch a loved one suffer and know that you can't do a damn thing about it. I'll keep you all posted as I know what's going on.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home