My grandfather passed away last night. He came through his surgery quite well from what my parents told me, but then suffered a massive heart attack about 10:15 last night. I can't quite believe he's gone. It's a strange feeling. He's been such a part of my life for, well, my whole life that to think that he's not with us anymore is really hard. He always had a way about him of getting people to do what they needed to or what he wanted them to. I have to admit he had an angle for everything. He also had a story for everything.
Grandpa, you'll be missed. Tammy asked me last night what she could do. There's nothing anyone can really do, but I propose this...the next time you have a cold frosty beer on a hot summer's day, raise your glass to him. He would have liked that.
Grandpa, you'll be missed. Tammy asked me last night what she could do. There's nothing anyone can really do, but I propose this...the next time you have a cold frosty beer on a hot summer's day, raise your glass to him. He would have liked that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home