Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Flexibility...

Okay, so Mark and I were supposed to go back down to the lakehouse this weekend to help my folks move all the furniture back in. Turns out it took 15 hours to get the old carpet out and the new carpet laid! 15 hours!!!

I got a call, followed up by an email from my mom telling me, "Don't come down. We bought new furniture and don't want to move anything back in until it gets here."

So, this means that I get to veg out on the sofa on Saturday afternoon and watch the Griz homecoming game! Yay!!!

For all of you that I "disinvited" to the house cause I thought I had to go to the lake....you're all still welcome to come watch the game...but I'm betting other plans have been formulated at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home