Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Monday, November 29, 2004

Turkey and Football

Dad makes a mean Thanksgiving feast. We had candied yams, green bean casserole, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, salads, mashed potatoes, homemade gravy, and oh yeah, turkey!! And then Mark and I repeated it all on Saturday at his folks house.

Thing is, I feel very accepted by his family. In fact, he and I were talking about it last night. I had to ask him if any of his other girlfriends had been accepted this way and he told me no. I really feel that he's the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. That in and of itself makes me very happy. :)

In other outstanding news, Montana knocked off Northwestern State in the first round of the NCAA 2004 football championships. Georgia Southern lost to New Hampshire and Eastern Washington knocked off Southern Illinois. What this means is that Montana will host New Hampshire on Saturday. That game will be televised by ESPN 2. So all of you know where I will be on Saturday, December 4th!

Sunday is my birthday. And we're headed to see "On the Record". It's a new Disney musical. I'm looking forward to a fabulous weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home