Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Any Given Saturday...

Or Friday night in this case.

JMU kicked Montana's butt up and down the field. And while it was a great game, the field was terrible. I don't know who decided to resod the damn thing four weeks before a championship game in December, but sod doesn't take when it's freezing cold outside and the ground is FROZEN. Jeez. At the end of the game it looked like a polo match had been played by giant horses, rather than a football game. I'm just surprised no one ended up getting hurt.

In any event, I'm extremely proud of the Montana team. No one expected them to make it this far this year. At the beginning of the season folks were saying how they'd be happy if they had a 9-3 record and just made it to the playoffs. Well, they went one better and the team improved week after week.

I am, and will always be, a faithful Griz fanatic. To all my friends, thank you for enabling me in this. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home