Go Griz, beat the Cats!
Okay, how many times do I have to say that this year?? This is the second (maybe the third time) that the Grizzlies have played a team that answer to the 'Cats. Haven't they realized yet that a mad Grizzly will eat a Wildcat any day of the week?
Regardless, Montana plays the New Hampshire 'Cats this weekend in Missoula on ESPN2 at 3pm CST. In fact, they brought lights in. Lights in Wash-Griz?? Hrm. Not sure how I feel about that other than thinking I'm so very glad I'll be curled up on my couch with a cold one and a blanket! The wind sweeping down the Hellgate is nothing to joke about. Makes for a cold cold game if you're sitting on the west side of the stadium.
In other news, I turn 31 this Sunday. EEP! I think it might be worse than turning 30...but you'll have to check back for my assessment on that Monday morning. ;)
Regardless, Montana plays the New Hampshire 'Cats this weekend in Missoula on ESPN2 at 3pm CST. In fact, they brought lights in. Lights in Wash-Griz?? Hrm. Not sure how I feel about that other than thinking I'm so very glad I'll be curled up on my couch with a cold one and a blanket! The wind sweeping down the Hellgate is nothing to joke about. Makes for a cold cold game if you're sitting on the west side of the stadium.
In other news, I turn 31 this Sunday. EEP! I think it might be worse than turning 30...but you'll have to check back for my assessment on that Monday morning. ;)
1 Comments:
At 12:03 PM ,
Pirate Alice said...
I hope you had a fabulous birthday!! Happy happy!!!
Pattie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home