Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Digging out....

Yes yes, I'm alive. The snowstorm didn't bury me into my house (although it was nice pretending for a couple of days!).

I took my jeep in yesterday and had to have the front brake rotors and pads replaced. Can I say ouch? Although after talking to the service guy I found out that 40,000 miles on a set of Jeep brakes is pretty darn good. Apparently some other poor slob was in yesterday as well and his Liberty only had 15,000 miles on it and he needed new brakes.

In other news, my taxes are DONE. Filed and accepted by the IRS. How did I do that you ask? E-file. It's the only way to go if you're gonna get a refund. My refund should be deposited into my account in the next week. Huzzah!! Money! Owning a house is a good thing.

Other than that, life proceeds as normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home