Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Planning...

So it's that time of year that my thoughts turn towards Montana and my summer/fall vacation. So, Tammy, Mark and I have been discussing dates. Okay, so I've been discussing dates with each of them and then trying to find a middle ground. Mark's work has some silly rule that he can't take more than a week off at a time, so it looks like we may just be going west for a week. Tammy has her school schedule of course, so it looks like the trip is going to happen in June. Okay. I can work with this.

I started perusing rentals (because June in Montana is fairly wet usually and I'm not keen on spending a week being soaked) and found some sweet properties. But this (http://www.eastforkhouse.net/) is the one that just took my breath away. The idea of being able to sink a line in the trout stream from the back deck just tickles me silly for some reason.

So it's looking like we're going to try and be out there sometime mid-June. Yay!! I need a vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home