Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Friday, February 04, 2005

Sewing...

I still owe Bridget a red dress from the fabulous fabric she bought last year. I was looking at Vogue's new patterns online today and think she needs dress number 8020. That fabric would make beautifully up in that dress and she could do a little black ribbon belt. Let me know your thoughts people!!

http://store.sewingtoday.com/cgi-bin/voguepatterns/



2 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM , Blogger Zesmerelda said...

    I don't think the pleats would lay right. Also, no cleavage...she needs *some*.

     
  • At 2:34 PM , Blogger Kathie said...

    But she could do the v neck (and there's nothing saying I can't drop it more than the pattern calls for. Plus, not all the dresses in that pattern have pleats. I lean more towards the ones that don't have the pleats. It's a softer look.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home