Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Change..

Me to the stylist: It hasn't been cut or colored in a year. I don't care what you do with it. Just do something.
Stylist: Well, you definitely want to color it to hide these grays. And with as long as it is color is going to be expensive.
Me: Oh, well, I was thinking you should lop off about 6 inches.
Stylist: ???? You've spent the last year growing it out and you want to cut 6 inches off it?
Me: Yup. The only reason it's grown so much is that I didn't have time to get in and have it cut and colored in the last year.
Stylist: Ahhh. Okay, we'll cut it first and then we'll color it.

2 hours later

Me: Dang....there's enough hair on the floor to cover a dog!
Stylist: Do you like it?
Me: I feel lighter and much much better.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM , Blogger RNcutie said...

    How can you talk about your new haircut and not show us what it looks like??? :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home