And they're off...
Mom and Dad left for South Dakota this morning. Dad milked not feeling well for the weekend, but when faced with NOT going to South Dakota and then onward to North Dakota for yet another Lewis & Clark event he backpedaled and assured us all that he was just fine.
As always the weekend at my folks was exhausting. But it was good to see them and I know they love me.
Mark and I came home with a redbud tree to plant in the backyard. I think we're going to put forsythia along the fence and then the redbud in a bit from that. It'll be gorgeous in the spring and will give us some privacy along that corner of the fence.
As always the weekend at my folks was exhausting. But it was good to see them and I know they love me.
Mark and I came home with a redbud tree to plant in the backyard. I think we're going to put forsythia along the fence and then the redbud in a bit from that. It'll be gorgeous in the spring and will give us some privacy along that corner of the fence.
1 Comments:
At 12:37 PM ,
Anonymous said...
that makes me homesick for michigan. My folks have a wall of forsythia and redbuds lining their drive. It's beautiful. SO different from the flora you see down here.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home