Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Friday, April 15, 2005

Revolving doors...

I was cutting through the Palmer House on my way to work this morning because I wanted a second cup of coffee. I was moving along at a fairly decent clip and started to push my way through the revolving door when WHAM...I came to an abrupt and sudden halt, bouncing my wrist off the door and myself out of the door itself.

Turns out this idiot had decided that he needed to drag his suitcase through the revolving door with him. Now, I don't know about any of you, but how often do you drag a wheelie suitcase BEHIND you through a revolving door? He had it behind him and it got stuck in the door just as I started to push my way through.

I always though proper procedure was to 1. Use the door that actually OPENS rather than the revolving one or 2. take your suitcase by the handle and hold it in front of you while pushing through the door.

Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home