Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Friday, May 20, 2005

I didn't realize...

I started this blog almost two years ago now and didn't realize that people would actually read it. People I don't even know!! I had an anonymous posting in my comments from the Staggering Ox yesterday. Not a clue who it is. No idea that anyone outside of my friends, who I have given the address to so that they can track my home improvements and my basic musings on life, would be reading this thing.

I think I'd forgotten what it feels like to be part of the Montana community. I realized the other day when I saw commencement excercises were last weekend that I've been gone for 9 years! 9 years! It sure doesn't feel like that.

So if you read this and you're gonna be in Missoula on the 11th of June, Mark and I will most likely be showing up at the Rhino late in the evening after rolling into town (I imagine we'll get to Missoula around 8 or 9pm or so). But since it's our only night in Missoula I intend to make the most out of it. And the boy hasn't been to Missoula or Montana for that matter, so I'd love to show him a little bit of the hospitality that I enjoyed. Come join us. I'll buy the first pitcher of moosedrool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home