Kuma...
I got up this morning and went through my usual morning rigamorole and then crawled back into bed for ten minutes because I was so dang tired. When I got up I still needed to put Kuma in her crate before I left for the day (she has a habit of trying to sneak out the door with me). I looked for her on her chair in my study area - no dog. I then checked the living room on the couch and the chair - no dog. I looked down the steps to make sure she wasn't curled up at the bottom - no dog. Under the kitchen table - no dog. I returned to the living room and realized that she was happily curled up in her crate already.
Now, keep in mind this is the dog who NEVER willingly goes into her crate. All I could think was, "Huh. Guess it was worth it to scrub it out this past weekend." I closed the door and left her to her happy puppy dreams.
Now, keep in mind this is the dog who NEVER willingly goes into her crate. All I could think was, "Huh. Guess it was worth it to scrub it out this past weekend." I closed the door and left her to her happy puppy dreams.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home