Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

New look...

Okay, so I got sick of the brown. It felt very wintery to me. I've gone with a new look and now I actually have a place to link to other's blogs again! Whoo! Go me!!

I'm currently avoiding doing work, cause well, I can only stare at drawings for so many hours out of the day and drawing files and be able to deduce what someone did wrong 10 years ago!

As an afternote: Kuma was securely ensconsed in her crate all on her own again this morning. She had gone in there and curled up and was fast asleep by the time I left the kitchen with my coffee. Hrm. Good puppy!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM , Blogger Pirate Alice said...

    I like the new look! The old one I couldn't read the words without highlighting them first. This is very pretty!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home