Ewwwwww.....
So my mom calls me the other night. They've been doing some work on the house and she just wanted to touch base with me. Apparently, the chimney guy was out to clean the chimney this week. Now, keep in mind, this is a new chimney guy. The old chimney guy that my grandparents used retired last year.
Mom: So, we had the chimney cleaned this week.
Me: Yeah, what did they find?
Mom: Well, he stopped counting when he reached 15 dead squirrels.
Me: 15??? EWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Mom: He filled two contractor bags full of dead squirrels that are in my trash cans.
Me: How long were they there??
Mom: Well, some of them had concrete on them, so they've been there since they did the tuckpointing.
Me: That was like three years ago!!!
Mom: Yeah. I know. I don't think our last guy did such a good job.
Me: Ya think??
Mom: So, we had the chimney cleaned this week.
Me: Yeah, what did they find?
Mom: Well, he stopped counting when he reached 15 dead squirrels.
Me: 15??? EWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Mom: He filled two contractor bags full of dead squirrels that are in my trash cans.
Me: How long were they there??
Mom: Well, some of them had concrete on them, so they've been there since they did the tuckpointing.
Me: That was like three years ago!!!
Mom: Yeah. I know. I don't think our last guy did such a good job.
Me: Ya think??
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home