Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Monday, November 14, 2005

If it's not one thing...

Good news: I got the nook painted and Mark and I went on a beer run to Wisconsin in search of Moosedrool on Sunday. EXCELLENT beer choices at Woodman's.

Bad news: My fridge is acting up and not maintaining a cold temperature.

Good news: My service contact on the fridge expires on the 25th of November, so they have to fix it or replace it free of charge.

Bad news: They told me earlier they can't get to the house before the 21st to repair/replace it. (However, I told them that was unacceptable and I'm waiting for them to call me back and tell me they managed to fit me in somewhere)

Good news: We were planning on using the clothes washer for a cooler for the beer for the party.

Bad news: All the meat I have frozen might have to be moved into a different freezer that I'm going to explore purchasing tonight.

Good news: The menu for the football party will be meat intensive so that I can use the stuff that's in the freezer. See, if we unplug the fridge and plug it back in then it starts running again until it reaches the set temperature. And then the fridge shuts off and gradually starts to warm up again. I think we can probably manage to keep most of the meat frozen until Saturday, but it's going to be a pain in the ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home