Yummy smells...
At the train station this morning:
She: Is that your coffee I'm smelling?
Me: I dunno. It's White Chocolate Obsession.
She: Oh my god! It is. *taking a sniff of my coffee mug*
Me: I guess I didn't realize it smelled so strong since the whole house smells like this.
She: I need another hit of that scent! Man, I've gotta go shopping and buy some of that coffee.
Me: Or just stop on over before I leave the house and fill up your mug. :) Tomorrow's flavor is Gingerbread cookie.
She: You're killing me here.
She: Is that your coffee I'm smelling?
Me: I dunno. It's White Chocolate Obsession.
She: Oh my god! It is. *taking a sniff of my coffee mug*
Me: I guess I didn't realize it smelled so strong since the whole house smells like this.
She: I need another hit of that scent! Man, I've gotta go shopping and buy some of that coffee.
Me: Or just stop on over before I leave the house and fill up your mug. :) Tomorrow's flavor is Gingerbread cookie.
She: You're killing me here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home