Tanagriz

Calling it as I see it...

Monday, April 17, 2006

Of rocks and glass...

I was out raking out the front flower bed on Saturday morning when the neighbor came up the driveway and said, "Hey, someone threw a rock through your truck window last night." I immediately turned around and looked at my jeep...and then realized he was talking about Mark's work truck that was parked in front of the house. As I walked down the driveway I couldn't help but wonder WHO would do something like this. No other car on the street was touched...just Mark's truck. In fact, the rock was even laying on the driver's seat inside the truck...and the hole and the spiderwebbed glass in the rear window. I went and got him from the backyard and we proceeded to spend the rest of the morning shopvaccing up the broken glass and taping industrial plastic over his back window so that when the rain came it wouldn't flood his truck. Sucky suck suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home