Calling it as I see it...
posted by Kathie @ Tuesday, May 30, 2006
At 8:18 AM , Pirate Alice said...
Congrats!! Where's the picture of the sparkly?!
At 8:44 AM , Kathie said...
Well, I couldn't manage to get an in focus picture of my left hand!!! So I'm waiting to get the engagement pictures my dad took this past weekend.
At 9:31 AM , TurtleHerder said...
Congrats Kath! I'm so happy for you! How'd he pop the question?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
At 8:18 AM ,
Pirate Alice said...
Congrats!! Where's the picture of the sparkly?!
At 8:44 AM ,
Kathie said...
Well, I couldn't manage to get an in focus picture of my left hand!!! So I'm waiting to get the engagement pictures my dad took this past weekend.
At 9:31 AM ,
TurtleHerder said...
Congrats Kath! I'm so happy for you! How'd he pop the question?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home